Thursday, July 16, 2009

Portfolio building

I'm still not done with the wedding pictures from the fourth, but I'm getting close! I'll post up some of my favorites shortly. Katie and Mike should be getting back from France any day now. Between then and now we've had a 2 year old's birthday party to contend with and a couple of photoshoots.


Yesterday I had a shoot with Pancho Moore in downtown Minneapolis. Fantastic guy - he's from Chicago and was in town all week. We went to the Graves 601 (and were quickly kicked out!), the W Hotel and Prohibition on the 27th floor of the Foshay Tower, where people asked him if he was famous. He does have that look. Anyhow, I think we got some great shots, and it really helped me get a feel for doing more of a commercial style than the weddings and engagements I usually do. I plan on making commercial photography a much bigger part of the business in the future. Here are a few of my favorites from his session:


























I say slap an Armani logo on here, save and PUBLISH! Done and done.


No comments:

Post a Comment