Monday, July 20, 2009

Katie + Mike

I finally got the majority of the photos processed from Katie and Mike's wedding this weekend. I took an unprecedented (for me) number of pictures; almost 1,800 over 2 days. So I'm having trouble narrowing down the number of images to post on this blog - therefor I'm just going to post a bunch.

Let me say that this was one of the coolest, most fun weddings I have been to. Even though it rained on the big day, the backup location was no less, if not even more, spectacular than the original ceremony location. It didn't even feel like you were in Cincinnati. Pyramid Hill is such a great location that no one has ever heard of. I mean some of the photo opportunities were breathtaking - a photographer could spend a week there and not exhaust the possibilities. And Katie and Mike, as you can tell from their pictures, had a great time. Congratulations guys - let me know how France was!

Reception + Ceremony: Pyramid Hill
Rehearsal Dinner: Pebble Creek Golf Club
















The day of the wedding







Mike's first look at Katie that day





The Ceremony




Bridal Portraits (before the ceremony)













No comments:

Post a Comment