Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More from Katie + Mike

Ok, I have all the photos processed from their wedding now. So here are some more for your viewing enjoyment. I don't expect to post this many from each wedding, but I can't help myself with this one. BTW, I LOVE the black and white conversion I created. I know that's kind of arrogant, but there's a difference between just converting a photo to grayscale and making great looking monochromatic image. These remind me of what my photos used to look like when we would process them in the lab ourselves and dodge and burn and use contrast filters - it was a much more involved process than just printing a negative on black and white paper. I will probably continue to adjust and perfect my B&W conversion preset, but I'm pretty happy with it now. On to the photos, starting with the rehearsal dinner...
















Walking out to the trolley to meet Mike.


Seeing each other for the first time that day on the trolley.






Katie and Mike's first dance was a surprise to everyone - they choreographed an entire dance to "You're The One That I Want" from the movie Grease. I was amazed. It was awesome. Hopefully I can get the video from them and post a link here.



This might be my favorite image from the reception. They're both barely touching the ground, the girl in the background is hollering at them, there's a ton of flowing movement... I love it.



Katie and Mike's Sparkler Sendoff:

No comments:

Post a Comment